In May we spotlighted four of our favourite features to help our users efficiently manage their projects in OmniStar.
Use Maps to generate meaningful multi-region insights
Ever wondered about the geographical distribution of your funding applications? When you’re busy managing your day-to-day tasks, it’s easy to lose sight of what matters most.
OmniStar’s Maps feature captures and maps the regions of origin and dollar value of all your funding applications. You can use it to visualise your funding program and generate valuable and instant insights into where your money is going with OmniStar’s easy-to-read maps.
Save time using Bulk Review to review your applications
With OmniStar’s Bulk Review, reviewing applications is a piece of cake! You can review multiple applications in a single batch – freeing up time for all the other things on your to-do list.
When you use Bulk Review, you can open a single review form and review multiple applications at the same time. While you’re doing that, you can also:
- Declare or change conflict of interest information in individual applications;
- Do a bulk download of documents from multiple applications; and
- Update your review form across multiple sessions and then submit all of your application reviews together, when you’re done.
Imagine all of the time you’ll save!
Protect, store, and suppose of your documents with confidence, with new features in Record Management System
To help you meet the National Archive’s publishing and disposal guidelines (National Archive Act 1983), we’ve updated OmniStar’s Record Management System.
You can now:
- Add a Protective marking – such as Official Protected, Confidential, Secret;
- Add a Disposal hold – so your document will never be deleted!
- Add a Disposal class – to manage how your document is stored in the longer term;
- Add Notes – to provide additional information about your document;
- Have more control over who can edit your documents; and
- Schedule tasks to delete documents, and then receive automated emails confirming the deletion.
Keep track of project and agreement variations, with OmniStar’s new Project Variations Wizard
OmniStar’s new Project Variations Wizard gives you a birds-eye view of variations to your project. Fewer hassles and oversights for you; with any changes to things such as scheduling, contact details, project agreement, etc.., over the life of your project, now captured in one place.
You’ll also see:
- A more friendly user interface;
- Easier-to-use Project Agreements located together;
- Links between generated agreements and any subsequent variations;
- Comments included within project agreements to aid communication between users; and
- Improved publishing/ display of agreement documents.